Never before has access to detailed, reliable information proved more essential to your business ventures. At Leib Group we have over 50 years combined experience in collecting, filtering and applying this knowledge to the sports and entertainment industries.
Let us show you how a sound plan and years of practical knowledge can give you an edge in the marketplace. We know what works and through applied strategies we have proven ourselves again and again.
You're going to make some big decisions - why not make them with advisors who understand what big really means.We have served many clients over the years, such as:
- The new owners of the MLB Texas Rangers in acquisition due diligence, tax structuring, and operational transition.
- The new owners of the Minnesota Wild in their acquisition and financing of this NHL franchise.
- The new owners of the Nashville Sounds in their acquisition this AAA Pacific Coast League franchise.
- Hillsborough County, Florida (Tampa) in economic feasibility and economic and fiscal impacts of a planned youth sport facility called Championship Park.
- The Beloit Snappers of the class A Midwest League in its efforts to develop a new ballpark.
- Private owner/operator in Lehigh, Pennsylvania with independent market analysis to assess the potential demand for 9,000 seat arena in the Lehigh Valley and the operating economics to assess its financial feasibility.
- The Louisville Arena Authority in economic feasibility of a 22,000 seat arena proposed to be developed in downtown Louisville, Kentucky and serve as the home of the University of Louisville intercollegiate basketball program as well as other sports and entertainment uses.
- The Tampa Bay Lightning and St. Pete Times Forum in a negotiated restructuring of their public/private partnership with the City of Tampa and Hillsborough County.